Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wild-Ass OCD Singer-Songwriter Update, and Thank You....

May 27, 2014: It ALL began with THE BEATLES: I live, breathe, eat and sleep SONGWRITING. 330 original videos: Blues, rock, folk, pop, protest songs, humor and Shih Tzus. Someone out there needs what I have. If it's you, I've been ready since 1964: seriouskidding@gmail.com ~I use a Martin 00028EC Eric Clapton Model Guitar. All songs are recorded live and unplugged. Profile photo by Sean Openshaw. Custom YouTube URL: grantbrad.com ~Please note: I never do covers on YouTube. Every song is original. If you have any interest in what I do, please contact me at seriouskidding@gmail.com or call me in the USA at 928-699-4356.~A few inspirations: The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Cream, Eric Clapton, Aretha Franklin, Canned Heat, Muddy Waters, Robert Johnson, The Buzzard Brothers, Tony Norris, The Band, The Doors, The Association, Jefferson Airplane, The Smothers Brothers, John Hartford, John Fogerty, The Who, The Allman Brothers, The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, The Grateful Dead, Bruce Springsteen, Bruce Cockburn, B.B. King, Bonnie Raitt, Stevie Ray Vaughan, John Hammond, Jr., Jimi Hendrix, T-Bone Walker, Hans Olson, Bob Dylan, Willie Nelson, Lightnin' Hopkins, Chuck Berry, Sonny Terry and Brownie McGhee, Woody Guthrie, Iris Dement, Greg Brown, Willie Dixon, Howlin' Wolf, Waylon Jennings, Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard, Janis Joplin, Susan Tedeschi, Derek Trucks, David Bromberg, Hank Williams, Jerry Jeff Walker~ THX!

No comments:

Post a Comment