Saturday, August 18, 2012

"The Farting Brain" Bumper Stickers ~ 8-18-2012 ~

I'll give up my remote when I get a job or you pull it from my cold dead hands, whichever comes first.

I suppress my appetite by watching FOX News.

Did you know that satellite dishes are the perfect place to hide your valuables? Damn, I just gave it away.

DVR angst: If I record it, will I ever watch it?

Give me Liberty...and while you're at it, a job and health care.

Ya gotta love Congress: We pay 'em big bucks for life to step on our heads. 

© 2012 by Grant William Brad Gerver. All Rights Reserved. If you care to reproduce any of these as bumper stickers or for any other project, I am very open to working with you: seriouskidding@gmail.com ) ---- "Blues Lunatic~Idiot Stick Videos": Tons of original acoustic blues, rock, folk tunes, protest songs, off-the-wall humor & Shih Tzus. 271 videos & counting. Filibi.com : Find It, Love It, Buy It.

No comments:

Post a Comment