Wednesday, August 15, 2012

"The Farting Brain" Bumper Stickers ~ 8-15-2012 ~

FIRE CONGRESS! I mean it.

I am so done with Facebook.

I'm doubling a penny everyday for a month so I can be a millionaire.

Remember when Government actually worked for The People? We weren't even born yet. 

Addicted to justice, fairness and chocolate.

Why vote? Don't know. Don't care.
 
Talk about taxation without representation. Didn't they once have a Revolution because of it? 

The Rainforest is becoming the "Painforest." It's vanishing before our very eyes. 

© 2012 by Grant William Brad Gerver. All Rights Reserved. If you care to reproduce any of these as bumper stickers or for any other project, I am very open to working with you: seriouskidding@gmail.com ) ---- "Blues Lunatic~Idiot Stick Videos": Tons of original acoustic blues, rock,folk tunes, protest songs, off-the-wall humor & Shih Tzus. 271 videos & counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment